Prior to arrival, try and play as much basketball as you can to be able to arrive at the academy as fit as possible.
It would be beneficial for you to start a personal conditioning regimen.
You will benefit and enjoy the program more if you are in good shape. Note: Check with your doctor before starting any physical conditioning or exercise.
Please limit the amount of clothes you bring with you!
We recommend bringing:
• 2 pairs of basketball shoes and a pair of walk around shoes.
• You will be provided with practice uniforms (training kits) for everyday of the week.
• 2 dress shirts and a pair of jeans for when you are out and about.
• 1 sandal and some swimming shorts for our pool workouts.
• Bring socks (minimum 8 pairs) and underwear for a week.
• Shorts (mínimum 6).
• Shower towels (3).
Bring your own shower gel, toothpaste etc. We do not provide for any of this.
All bed linens will be provided for, but if you have that very special pillow, feel free to bring it along.
You have to download (in the forms menu) the medical history report fact sheet for you to fill out with your parents and send us prior your arrival.
Without this form you will not be able to participate in any physical activity until we have received it.
Make sure to bring your government issued medical cards with you as well.
CONSENT TO TREATMENT
You have to download (in the forms menu) the consent form that needs to be signed by your parents prior you arrive in the CBA